To secure your shipments Techno Service Ltd. offers using shrink wrap for packing standard and out-of-gauge units.
- Shrink wrapping secures the cargo on rail, road & sea;
- Shrink wrapping prevents the cargo from getting wet if stored in an open space;
- Vacuum packing (a method of packaging that removes air from the package prior to sealing) doesn’t enlarge cargo transport dimensions;
- Shrink wrapping protects the cargo from rain, sand, snow, wind, dust & sun;
- Shrink wrapping secures boats, yachts, construction machinery, materials, tools, architectural objects, scaffolding and greenhouses;
- For internal access to the wrapped object we mount a zipper onto the shrink wrap;
- To avoid condensation vents are installed under the shrink wrap;
- Shrink wrap is applied as an indivisible canvas (L=6-12 m);
- Colors: transparent, frosted, blue;
- Thickness: (154-254 mcm);
Our consultants are available for appointments by phone/Skype or in-person, and they can also answer questions by email.